Request Mind doing a review for this Captain?

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys this is your Captain speaking and Honestly i would like to see what people think of my channel so far I been doing this a for over a year now only sitting at 38 subs i would like to have some help in some areas if y'all think i need and hope you guys enjoy my channel and have a wonderful day :D

Aussie Chan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
_Aussie_Chan_
Hello, @Captblu I've just viewed 5 of your latest videos and I have to say, they are pretty entertaining, a big tip to getting more searches and possible views, relate your tags to the video, I've seen some tags that relate very little and some that are spaced out. Example: "F***" "the" "wall" in your golf video. That will not get many relevant search results.

Branding

This is huge for getting viewers and possible new subscribers. Twitter is a great way to interact with fans and gain new ones along the way, people can retweet and favourite your posts getting you more attention. You should also create a custom banner for yourself to make your channel layout more professional and add thumbnails to your videos, take the first couple of things that come to your mind relating to the video, slap some text and add an interesting picture (hopefully not clickbait) it makes viewers and visitors more likely to stay and click on the video. Rating: 5/10

Consistency

Something I'm personally horrible at. I see your channel has a lot of ongoing series' which is good, there is something your viewers can watchand relate to and know when it'll be uploaded. Maybe try playing some new games or doing something more interesting to spice things up or your content will get dull very fast. Rating: 7.8/10

Viewer engagement & conversation

I see you reply to your viewers and are very appreciative of the support you get. You could try starting a conversation in the comments or maybe a comment train, it makes viewers more engaged giving you a larger, friendlier fanbase, It's also a great way to get more comments. Rating: 8.6/10

I definitely see a lot of potential in your channel with your enthusiastic personality and commentary style, I absolutely would love to see how your channel will turn out! I hope this helped you improve your content quality. If you don't understand something I said or have any questions, be sure to tell me.

Best regards, Aussie Chan

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello, @Captblu I've just viewed 5 of your latest videos and I have to say, they are pretty entertaining, a big tip to getting more searches and possible views, relate your tags to the video, I've seen some tags that relate very little and some that are spaced out. Example: "F***" "the" "wall" in your golf video. That will not get many relevant search results.

Branding

This is huge for getting viewers and possible new subscribers. Twitter is a great way to interact with fans and gain new ones along the way, people can retweet and favourite your posts getting you more attention. You should also create a custom banner for yourself to make your channel layout more professional and add thumbnails to your videos, take the first couple of things that come to your mind relating to the video, slap some text and add an interesting picture (hopefully not clickbait) it makes viewers and visitors more likely to stay and click on the video. Rating: 5/10

Consistency

Something I'm personally horrible at. I see your channel has a lot of ongoing series' which is good, there is something your viewers can watchand relate to and know when it'll be uploaded. Maybe try playing some new games or doing something more interesting to spice things up or your content will get dull very fast. Rating: 7.8/10

Viewer engagement & conversation

I see you reply to your viewers and are very appreciative of the support you get. You could try starting a conversation in the comments or maybe a comment train, it makes viewers more engaged giving you a larger, friendlier fanbase, It's also a great way to get more comments. Rating: 8.6/10

I definitely see a lot of potential in your channel with your enthusiastic personality and commentary style, I absolutely would love to see how your channel will turn out! I hope this helped you improve your content quality. If you don't understand something I said or have any questions, be sure to tell me.

Best regards, Aussie Chan
First thing first Thank you for the review it means a lot im honestly always am looking to see what people think of me second do you know where i can get a custom banner i suck at art XD

Reactions: LegendaryT

Aussie Chan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
_Aussie_Chan_
You can get some banner templates on google or create your own I recomment downloading paint.net (not the actual website) it is free to use and has layers, magic wand, pencil and etc It's a tool I use to make tumbnails, my banner and avatar. You can play around with the text and add some images to make your own custom banner. I hope this helped.

Kind regards, Aussie Chan.