Minecraft 2!?

ZinQ Nasty

Jun 1, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
jabbeats
Should Minecraft make a 2nd game? If so what should they add. I question what will they do with the graphics seeing that mine craft is famous for the simplicity. Roblox give a mine craft vibe, especially the pc version. The disrespect.lol I shouldnt have mentioned Roblox > Minecraft lol Just playing. But yes what could they add to Minecraft to make it better in the 2nd game. Because I am puzzled.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
There is nothing left to add to minecraft. If there was another game to come out as "minecraft 2" it would not be minectaft and it would not be successfull at all. How many minecraft ripoffs have been popping up ever since the initial success of it. How many of those ripoffs are still around pretty much nails down my point.

Reactions: ZinQ Nasty

ZinQ Nasty

Jun 1, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
jabbeats
There is nothing left to add to minecraft. If there was another game to come out as "minecraft 2" it would not be minectaft and it would not be successfull at all. How many minecraft ripoffs have been popping up ever since the initial success of it. How many of those ripoffs are still around pretty much nails down my point.
True that makes plenty of sense