Service Request Minecraft Skyblock Let's play

jdogduffy

Rising User
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community.

If you have less than 1000 subscribers, scroll down to where it says "Less than 1000 subscribers", if you have more than that, read here.

I am looking for Minecraft Youtubers that have 1000 or more subscribers that would like to do a Skyblock series on my server. The server is brand new. I am willing to pay (not a lot for 1000 subscribers, but something, if you have more than 1000, or a lot still contact me). The server is custom made by me, and I've worked and still work on it daily to make it better for the players. You will be provided with a rank, with perks to speed along your lets play process if you do start a series on the server. Thank you.
~jdogduffy

Less than 1000 subscribers

Hello smaller Youtubers, Do you want to start a Minecraft Skybloc series on your channel, and at the same time get some awesome perks on the server? DuffIslands is the server for you. If you have 50+ subscribers, and you make a video (with voice) on the server, and do it at least once a week. You are eligible for a Youtuber rank that has lots of awesome perks. If you would like to contact me...

Any questions? Contact me or comment below.
Thank you.