Service Minimalistic YT Banners and Profile Pictures!!! *CHEAP*

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Simple yet nice YouTube banners for only 3$ per profile picture and 5$ per banner! Just message me or leave a reply and we will see what we can work out! I can also make you a YouTube thumbnails for price of 1$ each. Just message me what kind of video the thumbnail is going to be used for, provide pictures if any and ill get to work! :)

Example(3):

Really simple one:

A bit better one:

Profile picture:

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, I don't mean to be rude but I don't think you'll get many customers, since there are much better Graphic Designers on this forum who are doing it for much cheaper, or even free. I'm not trying to put you down, but I think you'll get more customers if you lower your prices :) (I do GFX for free, and the level I'm at isn't amazing and I know it's not at the point where I can start charging yet)

Example of free work I've done:

As I said before, not trying to put you down or make you seem bad, just giving some friendly advice :)

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, I don't mean to be rude but I don't think you'll get many customers, since there are much better Graphic Designers on this forum who are doing it for much cheaper, or even free. I'm not trying to put you down, but I think you'll get more customers if you lower your prices :) (I do GFX for free, and the level I'm at isn't amazing and I know it's not at the point where I can start charging yet)

Example of free work I've done:

As I said before, not trying to put you down or make you seem bad, just giving some friendly advice :)

No offence taken!

I want to start slowly earning for a new PC, that's why I come with small fee! :) I know there are people who do better than me but as my title says "Minimalistic banners", something that I can do right now that is decently looking and can contain everything a YouTuber needs.