Community Modded Minecraft Server & More

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello! I have recently been working on minecraft modded servers and servers in general. I am currently finishing up a server that I build just for a single modpack I created and my friend helped buy the components and I set it all up. We are planning on switching the modpack to something new soon and I'm here to invite all of you! There are no requirements, no specific times, all I ask is you keep in server chat clean. If you want me to promote you on my server like if you doing a series let me know :) I just want to help give a place where everyone can just play, record, hang out, etc.

There is no age limit or requirement just be mindful that a diverse amount of people play on my server and I am to provide a friendly community for everyone. The server is currently down because of maintenance but you can hop into the minecraft discussion chat and sugges tmodpacks we will all vote on OR if you want just be apart of my discord and talk to people.

If you do decide to join it is very important you read the rules although I 100% understand that mistakes do happen!

My discord: https://discord.me/endergamingfilms
DM Discord: EnderGamingFilms#0892