Not open for further replies.

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
So i posted this here so i could get a answer.Youtube annonced that a person should have 10,000 views before they could monetize but i we dont have that how are we supposed to make money on freedom and i also had monetization enabled before youtube's announcement and my videos are not getting ads

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So i posted this here so i could get a answer.Youtube annonced that a person should have 10,000 views before they could monetize but i we dont have that how are we supposed to make money on freedom and i also had monetization enabled before youtube's announcement and my videos are not getting ads
Advertisements will only appear on channels with more than ten thousand views now. Networks can't change that and networks can't invite channels that don't meet that.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above, unfortunately no MCN / network will be able to accept people without 10K views due to the new rules being outlined by YouTube, they are physically unable to invite channels which don't meet this criteria, as this is the new benchmark to enable monetisation. If you are not seeing ads on your videos it could be because of this, or as you may well know even if you have ads enabled you may not see this all the time when you watch videos, as it depends on the advertisers and what they are trying to cater for

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.