Was my channel awesome or should I make some changes?

• Total voters

GeorgeHD

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPba4o9bYXcHVuXGWXBgtWA
*Please give me some feedback on my channel*
My name is George AKA George HD on youtube and me and some guys have teamed up for a Minecraft SMP of 5-10 and we need about 5 more people. Our first episode on the SMP is basically where we all meet up to introduce everybody and the idea of the SMP. If you want to join just message my on skype @epicgeorgehd. Your channel size doesn't matter because everybody on this SMP wants to grow and some of the members are not really popular youtubers, so anybody can join. There's also another thing you have to be available on Saturday we will give you the recording times once you are added on skype.

*Please Know That Anybody Is Invited* and *The SMP is called Raptor*

You can also give me your channel links so I can check them out

Kcmartz

Minecraft YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2014
YouTube
KcmartzVsGaming
Would I be able to like record on saturday or whatever and upload on Monday? I'm thinking when I get back from my trip of doing "Minecraft Monday" videos. I am a family friendly youtuber so I will not swear in my videos, and prefer to not have swearing in the text chat either.

EDIT: Oh, I don't have Skype but I have Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble.

Last edited:

AbateMc -Minecraft

Rising User
Apr 11, 2016
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPba4o9bYXcHVuXGWXBgtWA
*Please give me some feedback on my channel*
My name is George AKA George HD on youtube and me and some guys have teamed up for a Minecraft SMP of 5-10 and we need about 5 more people. Our first episode on the SMP is basically where we all meet up to introduce everybody and the idea of the SMP. If you want to join just message my on skype @epicgeorgehd. Your channel size doesn't matter because everybody on this SMP wants to grow and some of the members are not really popular youtubers, so anybody can join. There's also another thing you have to be available on Saturday we will give you the recording times once you are added on skype.

*Please Know That Anybody Is Invited* and *The SMP is called Raptor*

You can also give me your channel links so I can check them out

Hey man i'd love to join. hit me up witha direct dm and we can talk about the details if you want and if you like me. go check out my channel AbateMc if you like me let me know please