Music Music/Vlog/Skit Collaboration! I Have Around 4,500 Subscribers As Of Now

Jack Thomas

New User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
jackxthomas
Hey my names Jack Thomas and I run a channel where i upload Music, Vlogs, and Skits. I live in NY and i'm looking to work with someone with a fun personality and also has a passion for YouTube! Last song I uploaded got around 20,000 views, if you'd be interested in working together feel free to message me!

Reactions: MariamPMusic

MariamPMusic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
YouTube
MariamPMusic
Hey my names Jack Thomas and I run a channel where i upload Music, Vlogs, and Skits. I live in NY and i'm looking to work with someone with a fun personality and also has a passion for YouTube! Last song I uploaded got around 20,000 views, if you'd be interested in working together feel free to message me!

Hi! I'm Máxima Pereira, I'm from Spain! My YouTube Channel is www.youtube.com/MariamPMusic, If you want we can do a collaboration together! Let me know if you are interested on it! ç

I just subscribe to your YouTube Channel! It's amazing! Great job! :)

sttheodore

New User
May 10, 2014
YouTube
sttheodoremusic
Hey Jack! Would you want to do something with me? Im an Indie Pop artist. Check out my channel and some of my songs if you have a minute. I'd love for you to use a song/s in one of your videos. Or anything else you had in mind? Cheers!