Muslims :O

Salartic

New User
May 15, 2016
YouTube
I am a Muslim and thank you everybody who answered nice stuff. And thanks for actually learning about Islam before you say bad stuff about it.

NachoAverageGamers

May 18, 2016
YouTube
NachoAveGamers
Two completely different things.. the whole thing with Islamic people today reminds me a lot of how Japanese people were viewed after World War II. Pearl Harbor happened, and then the face of terror became that of Japanese people. Years later, we've now got the same thing happening with Muslims because of terror groups. Let's not let history repeat itself.. generalizing a majority because of the minority is plain wrong.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Two completely different things.. the whole thing with Islamic people today reminds me a lot of how Japanese people were viewed after World War II. Pearl Harbor happened, and then the face of terror became that of Japanese people. Years later, we've now got the same thing happening with Muslims because of terror groups. Let's not let history repeat itself.. generalizing a majority because of the minority is plain wrong.
We may study history, but we never learn from it unfortunately.

Reactions: NachoAverageGamers
Jun 13, 2016
YouTube
Just wondering, with all this ISIS and bs going on, what are your thoughts, honestly about Muslims? Yes I am one and you won't offend me by your opinions lol

ISIS is american CIA created, however they most certinaly are a radical muslims terrorist group.
Islam is the nearly one of the biggest religions and they got this way from slaughtering jews and christian out in the middle east. I know that not all muslims are terrorist or evil, but the religion itself is.

Reactions: NachoAverageGamers

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
It's nice to see everyone knowing that ISIS does not represent Islam at all and that makes me happy as a Muslim. So, thanks everyone for being understanding and researching about our religion enough to know that ISIS does not, at all, represent Islam.

As to all my Muslim brothers and sisters, Ramadan Kareem to all! :D

Fluctuate

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
YouTube
i don't think isis represents Muslims personally i think a race or species cant be represented by the actions of a few when they're not the enitre people.