Gaming Mxt Clan - Youtube channel - Gameplay vids

vrolles

New User
Apr 15, 2016
Hello guys,
I'm from Belgium and I really like to make gameplay vids, for some reason i stopped on this channel.
But some friends of me have intended me to start again.
This channel has at the moment only 52 subscribers but on the other hand it has 130 vids, 15 000 views.
https://www.youtube.com/user/VroJIIProductions
feel free to have a look or even subscribe and support us ;) Got any tips tell them :)

Hopefully you guys will check out my channel ;)
And ofcourse have a nice day!

Kind regards Vrolles

vrolles

New User
Apr 15, 2016
Welcome to the family and why you stopped youtube first time???
Well i really enjoyed it but i got a bit frustrated about the fact that my hard work didn't really pay off.
I was hating that a video where i put 2 hours or more in.only got 10 views or so.... also doing a channel alone is really hard but now some friends of me will help ;)

Kind regards Vrolles !

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

sorry to hear it didn't work out to well at the start but bounce back dude and go FOR it ! what games will you be playing then ?

have a great day !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys,
I'm from Belgium and I really like to make gameplay vids, for some reason i stopped on this channel.
This channel has at the moment only 52 subscribers but on the other hand it has 130 vids, 15 000 views.
feel free to have a look or even subscribe and support us ;) Got any tips tell them :)

Kind regards Vrolles
Hey there Vrolles, stopping on making videos is common when you first start off. All you need to focus on is making yourself happy, before you make other people extra happy ^^ Are you looking to meet new friends on here?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello guys,

Kind regards Vrolles
Welcome to the community fellow Dutchy :D

vrolles

New User
Apr 15, 2016
Hey there Vrolles, stopping on making videos is common when you first start off. All you need to focus on is making yourself happy, before you make other people extra happy ^^ Are you looking to meet new friends on here?
Yeah sort of... In real life i don't know many people who have a Youtube channel and who can give me tips etc... It's always nice to share opinions with other youtube fellows ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah sort of... In real life i don't know many people who have a Youtube channel and who can give me tips etc... It's always nice to share opinions with other youtube fellows ;)
I know what you mean. There were a few people that had youtube channels near my town, but they were at least 20-25 miles away from me. You can get a lot of tips from the members here, so you should be good in the future ^^