Tips & Tricks My Channel Art

• Thread starter Deleted member 86350
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 86350

Not sure if this is related to this category, if it isn't......... I'm not sorry :p

Anyways, I've designed a channel art for myself that's 1546x423 pixels in size, which means this can be seen in full size by mobile devices. But for computer screens which view channel arts in 2560x423 pixels in size, there will be black parts at both sides.

Currently, my channel art doesn't have my name on it or social medias on it yet. So, here's the question : What should I put to fit both of the sides?

Channel art ( 1546x423 pixels ):

Channel art ( 2560x423 pixels ):

If you guys have any ideas, you can leave your suggestions down below! Also, if you guys want to order anything from me, you can check out my GFX store, I can't post the link here because I'm not sure if advertising is allowed on this forum.

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
I would do something like this. It can be done better, but I think that you catch the idea from here.

http://imgur.com/2ZCx6F5

(I don't know how to insert images here)
[DOUBLEPOST=1493303753][/DOUBLEPOST]If you see, is the same image, that fix in mobile as the first, but in computer (the second) doesn't show that black frames in the sides. The effect is very simple, just a "fade" color in both sides that match with the pallete.

In the left I made some minor changes in the place where the caracter sits, for avoid an "ugly line" that breaks the effect. I'm sure that you can do it better, but is just the idea.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 86350

I would do something like this. It can be done better, but I think that you catch the idea from here.

http://imgur.com/2ZCx6F5

(I don't know how to insert images here)
[DOUBLEPOST=1493303753][/DOUBLEPOST]If you see, is the same image, that fix in mobile as the first, but in computer (the second) doesn't show that black frames in the sides. The effect is very simple, just a "fade" color in both sides that match with the pallete.

In the left I made some minor changes in the place where the caracter sits, for avoid an "ugly line" that breaks the effect. I'm sure that you can do it better, but is just the idea.
Yea, I thought bout that already but I think I'll just go with a gradient text and other stuff on the sides, I'll make an update if I come up with anything, thanks though!