My Concerns with Freedom! Please watch!

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Netherlands
YouTube
LuFalcony
Hello everyone, i made a small video about our network and something that can be very bad for all of us. it will even affect you when u dont particapate in it! Sub for sub is a real bad thing and we need George to stop promoting this!

[video link removed please see forum Rules]

PLEASE help and share this any way possible!

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterUltimate

Freedom! Member
I share the concern about Sub4Sub, and I never even approve the comments I get on my channel asking for it. However, the clip in your video is of George quoting what DragonPlayz had said in the guild chat, and he then went on to comment about it.

George did say, "you may get more views because we will all subscribe to each other...," however, that seems like poor phrasing when put in the context of what he was discussing. Namely, that in the guild chat Freedom Partners were sharing video links with each other, and watching each other's content. This is especially apparent because he was only talking about watching each other's links until he quoted DragonPlayz saying that he subscribed to everyone in the guild.

It's important not to cherry pick one particular sentence out of a larger discussion, because the conclusions drawn are often out of context, which would seem to be the case here. Mind you, I don't think you did that intentionally, but reacted to the very idea of Sub4Sub, which I completely understand.

It appears to me that George was speaking off the cuff, and not delivering a pre-written speech, which would have been much more concerning. Now I could be mistaken, but until I see a pattern of behavior, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Given that spent much more time talking about sharing links and viewing each other's content, and only make one remark about subscribing each other after quoting someone else, coupled with George's history of discouraging Sub4Sub, I personally don't think there is cause for concern.

Having said that, if I ever did see evidence that any official representative of Freedom was promoting Sub4Sub, I'd strongly consider leaving Freedom if the matter wasn't nipped in the bud fairly quickly.

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Netherlands
YouTube
LuFalcony
I share the concern about Sub4Sub, and I never even approve the comments I get on my channel asking for it. However, the clip in your video is of George quoting what DragonPlayz had said in the guild chat, and he then went on to comment about it.

George did say, "you may get more views because we will all subscribe to each other...," however, that seems like poor phrasing when put in the context of what he was discussing. Namely, that in the guild chat Freedom Partners were sharing video links with each other, and watching each other's content. This is especially apparent because he was only talking about watching each other's links until he quoted DragonPlayz saying that he subscribed to everyone in the guild.

It's important not to cherry pick one particular sentence out of a larger discussion, because the conclusions drawn are often out of context, which would seem to be the case here. Mind you, I don't think you did that intentionally, but reacted to the very idea of Sub4Sub, which I completely understand.

It appears to me that George was speaking off the cuff, and not delivering a pre-written speech, which would have been much more concerning. Now I could be mistaken, but until I see a pattern of behavior, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Given that spent much more time talking about sharing links and viewing each other's content, and only make one remark about subscribing each other after quoting someone else, coupled with George's history of discouraging Sub4Sub, I personally don't think there is cause for concern.

Having said that, if I ever did see evidence that any official representative of Freedom was promoting Sub4Sub, I'd strongly consider leaving Freedom if the matter wasn't nipped in the bud fairly quickly.

Yes i already had a comment and some messages from Anthony through twitter, I maybe prhased that a bit wrong. the underlying message i wanted to get out is that: if it happens too much other people will take it and make freedom (in reputation) a sub4sub network and thats not good for anyone. Because rumors are pretty powerfull even if they arent true.

Furthermore nobody can stop whats happening in the forums i know that sadly. The only thing we can do is ignore it and delete any spam coming up on our channels/twitter.

Thanks for the first normal reaction, most of the reactions have been hatefull haha.

Reactions: MisterUltimate