Entertainment My first introduction and my first video in english i am spanish

paranormal841

New User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello evrybody, my name is Pablo and I am 38 years old and single, i am from spain and speake inglish quite well i am studying for b2 certificate. My pasion is computers, i bought my first computer when i get my first job, the i experience a hardware problem and openned the computer, so i broke my motherboard because a screw keep in contact with it and make a cut because i forget to turn off the electricity. So my mother the computer technical service and make and agreement to repair, when i went to the shop, i stay amazed because it was all i imagined i wanted to be my job. So I get my first middle profesional formation on computers and create my youtube channel paranormal841. I am sorry all my videos are created in spanish language but today i made my first video in English, it is about how to conect a chinese sport action camera, to use with vlc player through wifi. I have incorporate latin music to make it more entertaining. So if u want me to make more videos in English, you only have to suscribe to my channel and i promise i will made the best of me to solve your problem, no matter the problem is, you comment me and i try to find a solution and create a video. Also if u want to learn spanish, we can change classes by skype, doesn't matter the language you speake, japanese,chinese,philipine, i want to be international and famous, is a joke,ajjajaja channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/paranormal841

Please let me know if you like my video, please help me to grow

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!

All the best. : 3