Subscriber Milestone My first milestone! 10 Subs +6

SharSjar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
Breda, NL
YouTube
Not a week ago I had 4 subscribers and I wasn't growing at all. Yesterday I had 8, in total I would have had 11 subscribers but lost a total of 3 *pout* but that happens sometimes. When I woke up I had 15 subcribers! I gained 7 within a day, well make it 8 because now I got 16 subcribers! My first milestone was 10 and that is a reasonable milestone for a beginner like me. But damn, those who did subscribe! THANK YOU. My next milestone will be 25 :D

Reactions: Original Gamesters

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Congrats man! Once you reach 25 then you're 1/4th the way to 100!
Your thumbnails and channel art look great and I can't wait to see you reach 100! I'll help you out by being your 17th. :)

Keep it up, and never give up!

Reactions: SharSjar

SharSjar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
Breda, NL
YouTube
Congrats man! Once you reach 25 then you're 1/4th the way to 100!
Your thumbnails and channel art look great and I can't wait to see you reach 100! I'll help you out by being your 17th. :)

Keep it up, and never give up!
Thank you! It took me quite some time to get the art that I have. And I already changed my thumbnails and my endcard :p I keep updating my stuff. But it really means a lot! Thank you :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Not a week ago I had 4 subscribers and I wasn't growing at all. Yesterday I had 8, in total I would have had 11 subscribers but lost a total of 3 *pout* but that happens sometimes. When I woke up I had 15 subcribers! I gained 7 within a day, well make it 8 because now I got 16 subcribers! My first milestone was 10 and that is a reasonable milestone for a beginner like me. But damn, those who did subscribe! THANK YOU. My next milestone will be 25 :D

Congrats!

Reactions: SharSjar

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Well done, and dw it happens i remember dropping from 14 back to 11 and i was mortified at first lol but i carried on pushing and now im back up on 23.