Gaming my first montage let me know what you think!:)

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
hmm dunno the dislike did hurt my feelings;) capture cards are expensive so im trying to think of an alternative way

Reactions: KingAlex Gaming

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
hmm dunno the dislike did hurt my feelings;) capture cards are expensive so im trying to think of an alternative way
They are not that expensive, you can pick up a basic one for less than $100. Save your allowance or work some extra chores/jobs around the neighbourhood. If you're serious about making good content and growing your channel, you need to up your game.

Also, not to be harsh on you, but you can't let dislikes get you butthurt. I have over 400 dislikes on one of my video, but I just appreciate it because something about the video made those people want to interact and leave their feedback. I learn from it and move on. Being a public face on the internet does not make you immune from criticism. It's the exact opposite.

Reactions: KingAlex Gaming

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
i was being sarcastic thats why i put the ;) there ahah im glad he gave me feedback

KingAlex Gaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2015
California
YouTube
Ah totally the Elgato thats what I use I would recommend buying the Oldest Model (Elgato Game Capture Hd) of Ebay new or used youll get a great Capture card for $100 or less and its a great deal.