YouTube Views Milestone My First Video To Hit 1K Views...

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
ok this was quite sudden, like, i literally did not eve expect this to happen but it did! (and i believe it happened a few days......)
This was a video i had made about a year ago on an indie gamke called What If Adventure Time Was A 3D Anime Game and yeah, this milestone quite awesome!
If you are interested in the video, here it is :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
ok this was quite sudden, like, i literally did not eve expect this to happen but it did! (and i believe it happened a few days......)
This was a video i had made about a year ago on an indie gamke called What If Adventure Time Was A 3D Anime Game and yeah, this milestone quite awesome!
Congrats :)

Reactions: GlowingDude

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Gratz mate! Hope the views keep coming! :)

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Congratulations on your very first 1k video, can't wait to see another such achievement.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Congrats. Popular things tend to draw in the views, watch feeds to find out what's drawing attention or trending can't hurt.