Gaming My Funtage Youtube Channel!

Nequea Coleman

New User
Jul 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom and all its YouTube! I'm really excited to be a part of this forum and partnered with Freedom! I love the Freedom YouTube channel and all the features and advice it has offered me. Freedom is truly a great platform and I recommend it over most if not all other networks! The sponsorship opportunities are outstanding and I love helping out other YouTubers on the forums! Just wanted to introduce myself and give Freedom a big thank you!
Now a little bit about my channel. I make something called "Funtages". Funtages are basically funny moment montages. I choose a game my subscribers recommend and I play it for about an hour or two. I go back and edit out all the boring parts, and some wacky music and sound effects, and add funny cinematics and more! I came up with the idea more recently because I was motivated by much bigger YouTubers than me.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello Freedom and all its YouTube! I'm really excited to be a part of this forum and partnered with Freedom! I love the Freedom YouTube channel and all the features and advice it has offered me. Freedom is truly a great platform and I recommend it over most if not all other networks! The sponsorship opportunities are outstanding and I love helping out other YouTubers on the forums! Just wanted to introduce myself and give Freedom a big thank you!
Now a little bit about my channel. I make something called "Funtages". Funtages are basically funny moment montages. I choose a game my subscribers recommend and I play it for about an hour or two. I go back and edit out all the boring parts, and some wacky music and sound effects, and add funny cinematics and more! I came up with the idea more recently because I was motivated by much bigger YouTubers than me.

Welcome to the Family Nequea, That awesome you play games that your fans like to see you play and awesome you make montage :)