Gaming My Gaming channel ''DarkDG Smash''

DarkDG Smash

New User
Oct 23, 2015
Hello people hou are you doing?
I'm the channel owner of ''DarkDG Smash''. This isn't my first channel. I had a channel with 95 subs but exedently deleted it. I have 15 subscribers on this channel where I play games like minecraft pocket edition, geomatry dash and more. (spoiler. happy wheels will come to) But that's It really so If you have time to check it out : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ZKqGCCgCfD2R2N-syeXDg

Have a nice day :D

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Hey DarkDG how you doing? Welcome to the community man! :) It's all good dude, I doubt most of us here have stuck with our first channel throughout the years. It's all part of the Youtube experience, and sometimes you gotta start over to really find your calling ;) Btw since you're on PC that means you got a TON of awesome games to play. Some really great free ones that I've seen in the past are Team Fortress 2, Unturned, and of course LOL and DOTA 2 if you like some strategy :D Maybe give them a try or two when you have the time, or I guess record a video or two and see how things work out :] Anyways man, good luck with the channel and all! Enjoy the forums, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg