Gaming My gaming channel yo

Nick Warenda

New User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
its lit and y'all should check it out. I'm a 15 year old Canadian who plays Xbox one and makes funny, scary and good videos for all y'all to enjoy. Check it out if you want, SpicyJones.

I also stream sometimes on twitch at SpicyJonesYt.

And I'm good at OVERWATCH. Thanks.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
its lit and y'all should check it out. I'm a 15 year old Canadian who plays Xbox one and makes funny, scary and good videos for all y'all to enjoy. Check it out if you want, SpicyJones.

I also stream sometimes on twitch at SpicyJonesYt.

And I'm good at OVERWATCH. Thanks.

Welcome to the Family Nick, How you found about Freedom, and what is you biggest goal on yuotube for the future?

Nick Warenda

New User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Family Nick, How you found about Freedom, and what is you biggest goal on yuotube for the future?
I found out about it from a friend, it's a really awesome tool used to connect to other people. I'm really happy being here. My biggest goal is to eventually have my YouTube account big and s a job for myself as it is fun, easy, and a great job or career to have. Thanks for the reply!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I found out about it from a friend, it's a really awesome tool used to connect to other people. I'm really happy being here. My biggest goal is to eventually have my YouTube account big and s a job for myself as it is fun, easy, and a great job or career to have. Thanks for the reply!

You'r Welcome!