RGN Bambie

New User
Jun 5, 2016
Your name/alias: Andrew/ RGN Bambie
Where are you from?:
United states, Pennsylvania
How old are you?:17
How did you find Freedom!? Through Ziovo's Tutorial
What made you join our forums?: I wished to promote my channel and help it grow.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are gaming, recording and editing videos. I also like to explore new places, try new things and make new friends
Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube because it's fun and I have always loved making videos I have been making them since I was 8 years old .
What kind of channel do you run?:I run a gaming channel and play all kinds of games!
How frequently do you upload?: I try upload as much as I can hopefully daily soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMgVF_OzlWgapRBvA5fhJYA

Pekko

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude, maybe we can help eachother out? Im a gamer myself that uploads gaming videos in English. You could give me some feedback and I will give you feedback.

PostalPort

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi,

just a quick tip for you which will make you become more popular in these forums at least, I know that you joined these forums for promoting yourself and growing but the one thing that I see on here that I dislike a lot is just pure "subscribe to me" or "sub for sub" I'm just trying to convince you not to become someone like that, and in my opinion I believe that it will be much more beneficial for you if you didn't just blatantly advertise and in fact you actually offered people advice and tips, I just feel that this community needs more people offering advice because half of these people on here are only here to post their subscribe button on a page in a hope that someone will click it right, and to be honest I am glad that you didn't just say subscribe to me. My advice would be to start building a personality on here, start showcasing who you rather than what you make or even how many subscribers you have!

I honestly believe that you will go far if you have the though and want to help the others in these forums.

All the best man!
- PostalPort