Music My Introduction : Music and Gaming Hybrid ;'D

Reignzz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Reignzz. I am 13 years old. To simply put it, I enjoy playing games and recording, and I have a HUGE Passion for Music! I started YouTube about 4-5 years ago, and I used to do Minecraft videos. A few years later, I began to upload more content that was mainly focused around competitive play (CSGO). I then left and stopped YouTube for a long time, Which was my biggest mistake I have made. When I Came back, My fan-base was basically gone, and there was almost noone watching my content and giving me feedback anymore. So at this point, I thought it would be a good Idea to change the channel around. After coming back, I had a HUGE passion for music. I then began to upload alot of Music videos of my music and stuff focused around it. This is basically where I am now. I upload Gaming and Music and hope to start doing it on a Consistent level ;'D
I Hope to learn more about Freedom and be able to help others when they are in need! ;'D
And if I messed up on anything please let me know, TY <3

I am not going to post any "Promotional" stuff here sense that IS against the rules, But I will say that my YouTube is Reignzz is anyone is Interested in checking my content out, And Feedback is always appreciated <3

EDIT : Ive seen alot of people posting their link, So ima post mine real quick <3

Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-4QkunnrMr779hrJm3StKg

Last edited:

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Reignzz. To simply put it, I enjoy playing games and recording, and I have a HUGE Passion for Music! I started YouTube about 4-5 years ago, and I used to do Minecraft videos. A few years later, I began to upload more content that was mainly focused around competitive play (CSGO). I then left and stopped YouTube for a long time, Which was my biggest mistake I have made. When I Came back, My fan-base was basically gone, and there was almost noone watching my content and giving me feedback anymore. So at this point, I thought it would be a good Idea to change the channel around. After coming back, I had a HUGE passion for music. I then began to upload alot of Music videos of my music and stuff focused around it. This is basically where I am now. I upload Gaming and Music and hope to start doing it on a Consistent level ;'D
I Hope to learn more about Freedom and be able to help others when they are in need! ;'D
And if I messed up on anything please let me know, TY <3

I am not going to post any "Promotional" stuff here sense that IS against the rules, But I will say that my YouTube is Reignzz is anyone is Interested in checking my content out, And Feedback is always appreciated <3

EDIT : Ive seen alot of people posting their link, So ima post mine real quick <3

Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-4QkunnrMr779hrJm3StKg
Ayyy welcome to the club. Hope the music and gaming thing works out for you since I think it's a great idea. Good luck :D