Community My Introduction To FREEDOM!

danstockwell100

New User
Aug 7, 2016
Hey Guys!

My name is Dan, I'm 16 years old and i'm from Tottenham. However, i live in Hertfordshire!

I'm just your average teenager who just got out of secondary/high school, a few of my interests consist of Travelling, Fashion and Video Editing!

I have been connected to the Internet for quite a while now and I have been asked several times to start a channel where i can focus on entertaining people, as well as never having the motivation to upload frequently, until now!

Subscribe to me and come with me on my journey to becoming one of the most successful YouTubers i can possibly be!!

P.S - If anyone does become interested in checking out my channel, i upload content once every 3 days at 6pm uk time! my videos take roughly 1/2 hours to edit so i hope that you take the time out of your day to watch and possibly even subscribe to my channel! <3

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys!

My name is Dan, I'm 16 years old and i'm from Tottenham. However, i live in Hertfordshire!

I'm just your average teenager who just got out of secondary/high school, a few of my interests consist of Travelling, Fashion and Video Editing!

I have been connected to the Internet for quite a while now and I have been asked several times to start a channel where i can focus on entertaining people, as well as never having the motivation to upload frequently, until now!

Subscribe to me and come with me on my journey to becoming one of the most successful YouTubers i can possibly be!!

P.S - If anyone does become interested in checking out my channel, i upload content once every 3 days at 6pm uk time! my videos take roughly 1/2 hours to edit so i hope that you take the time out of your day to watch and possibly even subscribe to my channel! <3
subscribe to my channel and ill subscribe to your big dawg

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
just trying to figure some things out.. for example, how do you guys get such professional intro to your youtube channels... i been checking some of you guys out and you guys got it all going on pretty good..

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey Guys!

Welcome to the Family Dan, I hope you will become successful youtuber

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
just trying to figure some things out.. for example, how do you guys get such professional intro to your youtube channels... i been checking some of you guys out and you guys got it all going on pretty good..

For my latest site called (Raven Pro Designs) free intro`s for Sony Veges Pro 11/12/13
Many others you can search for them on YouTube top 10/50/100 intro`s 2016, or free intro`s and edit then template name to your own.
Veges Pro can get that full free searching on YouTube as well.

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
For my latest site called (Raven Pro Designs) free intro`s for Sony Veges Pro 11/12/13
Many others you can search for them on YouTube top 10/50/100 intro`s 2016, or free intro`s and edit then template name to your own.
Veges Pro can get that full free searching on YouTube as well.
thanks...ill look into that...