Nightmare Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Derby
YouTube
NightmareGameUk
Hello Everyone
I am Anthony aka Nightmare Gaming. I'm 27 and from the UK.
I have been doing YouTube for nearly 5 years and it has been and always will be for fun. I upload a variety of games to please people of most interests, including Horror, Action, Adventure, Story, RPG, and many more. I also do weekly reviews and vlogs. In addition to this I also have 2 Monthly series 1 Review Podcast and a Best of the month series.
I am constantly expanding and reviewing my content to make it better for all of you and Constructive Feedback is always welcome and appreciated.
If you like what you read hear head over and check out my channel :).

Reactions: varnation

GoodridgeGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2018
YouTube
Awesome, channel! You have some pretty great content!

Pros:
- Entertaining
- Energetic personality
- Very Consistent videos

Cons:
- Equipment. I'd say save up some money for lighting and sound equipment, as your non-gaming videos have poor sound, and your gaming videos are difficult to see you clearly. Just some constructive criticism, cause we all gotta help each other these days! :D
- Editing: Try and add some more edits to your videos to give them a bit more of a pump of excitement to the audience. Cut out moments that may feel like they drag, such as a loading screen or you walking somewhere in a game but not saying anything, etc. like that.
- Thumbnails: Try and make your thumbnails pop more. Less text, more imagery. And make the colours very contrasted. E.g. blue and orange, as they are complementary colours - so they will look nice together on a thumbnail.

Not criticising you or anything, just trying to suggest ideas to improve. We all gotta help each other :D Wish you the best, dude!

Nightmare Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Derby
YouTube
NightmareGameUk
Awesome, channel! You have some pretty great content!

Pros:
- Entertaining
- Energetic personality
- Very Consistent videos

Cons:
- Equipment. I'd say save up some money for lighting and sound equipment, as your non-gaming videos have poor sound, and your gaming videos are difficult to see you clearly. Just some constructive criticism, cause we all gotta help each other these days! :D
- Editing: Try and add some more edits to your videos to give them a bit more of a pump of excitement to the audience. Cut out moments that may feel like they drag, such as a loading screen or you walking somewhere in a game but not saying anything, etc. like that.
- Thumbnails: Try and make your thumbnails pop more. Less text, more imagery. And make the colours very contrasted. E.g. blue and orange, as they are complementary colours - so they will look nice together on a thumbnail.

Not criticising you or anything, just trying to suggest ideas to improve. We all gotta help each other :D Wish you the best, dude!

Thanks I am looking into investing into some lighting.
I do really need to work more on the non-gaming vids I know that thanks for the motivation.
Better edited videos will be coming I have just started to reinvest more time into them so they will start coming in February.[DOUBLEPOST=1516276516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you very much.