TheEagleProject

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey! I'm TJ! I have been YouTube for many many years. I love making YouTube videos. I've always loved entertaining people and making them laugh in my family, and at school. When I found out about YouTube, I thought it was an awesome idea! I could entertain people all around the world! I created an account and began with uploading skits, and then moved over to gaming. I upload Call of Duty, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, GTA V and many other games to my channel with occasional skits and vlogs. I am usually telling a story, talking about something I find interesting, or just messing around with friends! I found Freedom! when I joined a team and the owner referred me to Freedom! My full story is below, but its kind of lengthy so I made this shorter one for you guys! I am glad to be a part of the Freedom! family and I'm exited to begin making new content! If you're interested in seeing my channel, you can click here!

I have had multiple YouTube channels and none of them seemed to kick off. My first YouTube video was posted in 2006 I believe, later I would go on to create SuperTJHawk, my first ever channel. I had uploaded random skits with friends that were absolutely terrible, but I loved YouTube. It started when I saw a video from Fred, and I thought it was awesome how he could have fun, upload it, and let hundreds of thousands of people enjoy it! I've always loved making people laugh and entertaining them, in my household and at school ,and now I could make people all over the world laugh! None of my videos on my first channel really took off, and eventually my channel was deleted. I didn't do it intentionally, nor did I know how it happened, but it was gone. I was pretty distraught because I worked quite hard on it and just hit 1,000 views on it (That was a big deal for me back then) but regardless I created a new channel, TJ Awesome. It was very slow growing and after 2 years I had barely 200 subscribers. Even though I had that many subscribers, they weren't active. They wouldn't comment, nor would the watch or like the videos., so I created a new channel, TheEagleProject (Now SYCK Eagle) and it is definitely here to stay. I grew to 140 subscribers in only a year, have active fans, and have been featured in a top 10 underrated YouTubers. I upload gaming videos, often talking about life stories or things I find interesting, with occasional skits and vlogs, I love big editing projects and special effects so I throw that in as well. I upload just about every day and have a blast doing it!

Reactions: SuperMilkbox

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, TJ. Welcome to the Freedom! Family.

I'm sorry you haven't had much success with your other channels - let's get success this time.

I love editing things, too! You should check my stuff out - the reviews (only got one. Another on Friday) Because they are edited a lot, and you might get inspiration. I'll be sure to see your stuff when you add your subscribe button.

Please use this to learn how
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Good luck!

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey! I'm TJ! I have been YouTube for many many years. I love making YouTube videos. I've always loved entertaining people and making them laugh in my family, and at school. When I found out about YouTube, I thought it was an awesome idea! I could entertain people all around the world! I created an account and began with uploading skits, and then moved over to gaming. I upload Call of Duty, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, GTA V and many other games to my channel with occasional skits and vlogs. I am usually telling a story, talking about something I find interesting, or just messing around with friends! I found Freedom! when I joined a team and the owner referred me to Freedom! My full story is below, but its kind of lengthy so I made this shorter one for you guys! I am glad to be a part of the Freedom! family and I'm exited to begin making new content! If you're interested in seeing my channel, you can click here!

I have had multiple YouTube channels and none of them seemed to kick off. My first YouTube video was posted in 2006 I believe, later I would go on to create SuperTJHawk, my first ever channel. I had uploaded random skits with friends that were absolutely terrible, but I loved YouTube. It started when I saw a video from Fred, and I thought it was awesome how he could have fun, upload it, and let hundreds of thousands of people enjoy it! I've always loved making people laugh and entertaining them, in my household and at school ,and now I could make people all over the world laugh! None of my videos on my first channel really took off, and eventually my channel was deleted. I didn't do it intentionally, nor did I know how it happened, but it was gone. I was pretty distraught because I worked quite hard on it and just hit 1,000 views on it (That was a big deal for me back then) but regardless I created a new channel, TJ Awesome. It was very slow growing and after 2 years I had barely 200 subscribers. Even though I had that many subscribers, they weren't active. They wouldn't comment, nor would the watch or like the videos., so I created a new channel, TheEagleProject (Now SYCK Eagle) and it is definitely here to stay. I grew to 140 subscribers in only a year, have active fans, and have been featured in a top 10 underrated YouTubers. I upload gaming videos, often talking about life stories or things I find interesting, with occasional skits and vlogs, I love big editing projects and special effects so I throw that in as well. I upload just about every day and have a blast doing it!
You would be surprised how many people have had similar experiences but don't worry just focus on what you have going on now and you'll be fine.