Review4Review My Last Battlefield 4 Cinematic Video

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I enjoy making battlefield cinematic videos. I like to compare and see if my stuff is on par with good quality videos. Anyways anyone interested in doing a review i'd love to check out some good battlefield cinematic videos.

When reviewing i'm always straightforward with you and i'll always give you an honest review. Can't wait to see what kind of other crazy cinematics people have come up with here is my latest one hope you enjoy!

Dead Walker

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I don't have any Battlefield Montage like videos on my channel, but I'd like to give you my thoughts any way. Feel free to watch one of my videos if you wish.

So, I like what you are trying to achieve. It's a good start, video was put together well. However I felt like it lacked a bit of excitement. Maybe some music to help the viewer wanting more would be a good idea. Also, I kinda felt like some of the free cam footage didn't really belong, but overall, good start. This is just my opinion though, do with it what you will :]

P.S. If you'd like my help with anything, or would like to collaborate just let me know.

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I don't have any Battlefield Montage like videos on my channel, but I'd like to give you my thoughts any way. Feel free to watch one of my videos if you wish.

So, I like what you are trying to achieve. It's a good start, video was put together well. However I felt like it lacked a bit of excitement. Maybe some music to help the viewer wanting more would be a good idea. Also, I kinda felt like some of the free cam footage didn't really belong, but overall, good start. This is just my opinion though, do with it what you will :]

P.S. If you'd like my help with anything, or would like to collaborate just let me know.

Thanks for the honest review did you have the volume turned down because in that video its got music from start to finish. The solo clips just ad the map transition to the video to give it detail i do need to get better at making/recording action cinematic scene's but its a difficult process. Anyways thanks for the honest review i'll keep trying to improve no doubt about it!