Votes: 0 0.0%
  • idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikaeel hussain

New User
Feb 18, 2016
i was born on the 20th of october in england UK. I had a nice childhood apart from my parents divorce in 2010
My name is mikaeel hussain it is a name of a angel in my religion. i am currenlty 13 and i make skits / comedy videos. i used to be a gamer but it took too much effort tp make a video so i gave up my old channel and came back later with me new channel names ItsMikaeel.

i would really like to be a big youtuber some day as making people is my talent in and outside of the internet.
i joined freedom as i was introduced it by my friend (FEEN productions) he said they had a great community and all that.

thanks for listening and

Attachments

• 49885.original.png
    49885.original.png
    826 bytes · Views: 0

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Remember that your education is important at your stage in life :). Find a nice balance that works well with studies and videos, and things will fall into line quite quickly. Lecture time with Todger, apologies :D.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums boss man :D I wish you the best of luck with your channel growth and hope to see you in the chat soon.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

welcome! Quality content will get you where you need and want to be! :)