Not open for further replies.

killingerk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
killingerk.wix.com
YouTube
ki11ingerk
My partnership is been disabled for no reason, and now I can't monetize none of my videos
Denied Some of your content has been evaluated as inappropriate. Please make sure that your content are socially and morally appropriate. I have no copyrights on my channel what's going on https://www.youtube.com/user/killingerk most of my channel is gameplay[DOUBLEPOST=1491796793][/DOUBLEPOST]I did do a sport ticket three days go on the 4[DOUBLEPOST=1491796895][/DOUBLEPOST]everytime I click on the request re-review I get this error Failed requesting rereview

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear that your partnership to Freedom has been denied / withdrawn due to 'inappropriate content'. This could be part of YouTube's crackdown on advertiser friendly content, though I'm just guessing. You have done the right thing contacting the support team, who will be able to outline exactly what they think is 'inappropriate content' on your channel, I personally would wait to hear back from the support team before hammering on the 're-review' button otherwise you might hit your review limit and then be unable to rejoin Freedom.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.