Gaming My story: how I got into youtube

Dex067

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Hi, freedom family... I'm Dex, and this is my story... I'm 27, from UK I run a browser game lets play channel to help take my mind off the Ruth and bad times.. Yes I'm talking about depression and anxiety.. Few months back, I hit a hard time where I wouldn't do anything.. Except play games when times got alittle too hard.. My mum realised that there was something wrong and the only way I could escape was through games.. So she suggested I started a let's play channel... Well here we are today and things are starting to look up...

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Dex :) Welcome to the Community :)

I'm from the Uk to ! place called Norwich :D

I'm glad your Mom helped you out In your rough times but remember to stay Positive and have fun !

I wish you all the best !

Reactions: Dex067

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community man!

Glad you found something that you really enjoy doing.
Also, feel free to add your youtube link to your account so we can check it out ;)

Dex067

Rising User
May 7, 2016
hey Dex :) Welcome to the Community :)

I'm from the Uk to ! place called Norwich :D

I'm glad your Mom helped you out In your rough times but remember to stay Positive and have fun !

I wish you all the best !
Thank you..

Reactions: Prology

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
It's awesome that your Mom encouraged you to make your own Let's Play channel to help fight off your anxiety and depression. :) I hope you stay for a while and produce some awesome content! Remember too, Dex, that there will be times when it'll be really difficult to fight off the anxiety and depression, but as long as you stay strong, stay committed and never give up, you'll do some really great things! All the best to you and thanks for joining the network! :D

Finally, WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE! We hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)

Dex067

Rising User
May 7, 2016
It's awesome that your Mom encouraged you to make your own Let's Play channel to help fight off your anxiety and depression. :) I hope you stay for a while and produce some awesome content! Remember too, Dex, that there will be times when it'll be really difficult to fight off the anxiety and depression, but as long as you stay strong, stay committed and never give up, you'll do some really great things! All the best to you and thanks for joining the network! :D

Finally, WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE! We hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)
Thank you so much pal... I won't give up..

D-SIN GAMING

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I think a lot of us use gaming to escape the harsh realities of life and out inner demons, as it brings a lot of joy. excitement and wonder. Your in the right play a lot of people here can relate to your story and will support you in doing what you love !! I look forward to seeing your channel!