Entertainment My Story

Colin Logan

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my name is Colin Logan. I'm a 19 year old singer/entertainer. I have been on YouTube for many years and have had many accounts. I love filming and I am taking video production class at school. I have many goals like all of you do. BUT, I have a lot of obstacles from achieving these goals. A lot of people make fun of this on the internet but it is definitely not something to make fun of. I struggle with Autism. My family and I have known this since I was about 3 years old. I had been to many doctors for those 3 years. I wasn't normal. I had been to at least 5 different doctors and one of them was about 5 or 6 hours away. They did not know what I had. It went from Bi Polar to many other things. My family finally decided after 3 years to travel to a really professional doctor and we finally had answers. I struggle with this every single day. I am very awkward and I tend to not talk very much in front of new people.. It's WAY different in front of people I know. I'm very hyper in front of people I hangout with a lot but I get very awkward and anxious in front of new people. I'm also very hyper on Camera.. Being on camera is my biggest comfort zone. I love talking to the world and I love entertaining people. I love making videos whether it be on a serious topic or something funny. I enjoy seeing peoples enjoyment coming from my videos. I haven't been the most happiest person in the world because I also struggle with Depression and Anxiety. But it seems that the internet and making videos makes things seem a little better. I really feel like I'm here to make people happy and make people smile. I could careless about views and subs and other stuff. I mean that stuff is quite amazing and I love seeing the numbers go up. But I'd rather see an impact being made in someones life because of my videos. Here's a link to my YouTube if you'd like to sub :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXJNZxL5pzWS-LHXx61s8A