Gaming My story

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
So, this is my story. My parents used to live in France and then they moved to a random country. Dont want to say which. sooo I had a normal life until my birthday when i got to 11 years old. Then i got my PC. I love games and it doesnt affect my grades. I'm doing youtube for a job for university and stuff. Also this is for a hobby. I am mainly a minecraft gamer and im gonna do other games later. You guys tell me which games you want ill do them because i want to do what you want guys. Thank you guys for checking this i like this. I started YouTube at last summer because of a friend that wanted to see me play so i did YouTube for him. Hope you like my channel. Thx :). Please sub thx.

King Emman

New User
Nov 17, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom forums! I checked out your channel and i love it :D. Your intro is amazing. the only things i recommend is to add a thumbnail. There are many tutorials for this. Also, if you have an editor, add background music. You know, for the awkard silent moments of just for a visual/audio technique to keep your viewer watching :D good luck man.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology here are pretty active on Freedom! we know a fair bit of what goes on around here. : 3
I look forward to seeing your content. : 3
All the best. : 3