Nov 25, 2016
YouTube
hi i am Alex and i started my channel ghuntergamingz in 2011. i had no idea what i was doing at the moment then i realize i should make game plays on my channel, back then i was only 14 years old and i didn't had the equipment i have now. i started with my old dell laptop which had a cam built in so i decided to make a lets play of a ps3 exclusive game called mod nation racers. i put my laptop in front of my TV mimicking a capture card like recording but i only reached 10 views and 12 subscribers with that. i stopped doing videos for my channel for a long time i was 17 when i decided to pick my channel up again but now i had a program called bandicam and i had a proper headset so i can make better quality videos on my channel, i erased my modnation racers game play off my you tube channel and i picked up doing the wolf among us which it was my official first lets play on my channel. the first video grew to have over 300 views in the first month now it has more than half a thousand views on it. i was so happy how this turned out by the time this video was uploaded by you tube. by the end of that lets play i went from 15 subscribers to 200 subs . by this time i knew you tube had change my life . i went on doing life is strange and other games which made my channel grow bigger by the time it went by i had 450 subscribers by the end of last year, i was amazed at myself how many people subscribed and are willing to support me through my you tube life. i am now 20 years old and its 2016 my channel has over 24,446 views and 717 subscribers i wish i can hit the 1000 subscribers by the end of this year . i couldn't do it without you and the you tube community . you tube has changed my life for the better, right now i am busy with college life but i still upload videos when i can . thank you for the support. As always hit that life button , smash that share button with your friends stay frosty and mental folks and see you in the next one. thank you fam <3

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Big welcome to freedom!
What are your favourite games?
You said you out your laptop in front of the TV, both Xbox and PlayStation have Built in recorders if you use them.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Whoa! I was not expecting a massive paragraph about your YouTube story!
From just 12 to 717. Quite a big jump..
What are you planning to do if you do hit 1K subs by the end of the year?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hi i am Alex and i started my channel ghuntergamingz in 2011. i had no idea what i was doing at the moment then i realize i should make game plays on my channel, back then i was only 14 years old and i didn't had the equipment i have now. i started with my old dell laptop which had a cam built in so i decided to make a lets play of a ps3 exclusive game called mod nation racers. i put my laptop in front of my TV mimicking a capture card like recording but i only reached 10 views and 12 subscribers with that. i stopped doing videos for my channel for a long time i was 17 when i decided to pick my channel up again but now i had a program called bandicam and i had a proper headset so i can make better quality videos on my channel, i erased my modnation racers game play off my you tube channel and i picked up doing the wolf among us which it was my official first lets play on my channel. the first video grew to have over 300 views in the first month now it has more than half a thousand views on it. i was so happy how this turned out by the time this video was uploaded by you tube. by the end of that lets play i went from 15 subscribers to 200 subs . by this time i knew you tube had change my life . i went on doing life is strange and other games which made my channel grow bigger by the time it went by i had 450 subscribers by the end of last year, i was amazed at myself how many people subscribed and are willing to support me through my you tube life. i am now 20 years old and its 2016 my channel has over 24,446 views and 717 subscribers i wish i can hit the 1000 subscribers by the end of this year . i couldn't do it without you and the you tube community . you tube has changed my life for the better, right now i am busy with college life but i still upload videos when i can . thank you for the support. As always hit that life button , smash that share button with your friends stay frosty and mental folks and see you in the next one. thank you fam <3
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Quite the story you shared there mate but this shows that when you stay dedicated and never give up great things can happen :D

Nov 25, 2016
YouTube
Big welcome to freedom!
What are your favourite games?
You said you out your laptop in front of the TV, both Xbox and PlayStation have Built in recorders if you use them.

that's when I started youtube now I have a proper capture card and a mic . Elgato Hd 60 and a blue yeit mic. so thank you for replying back hopefully you wil sub to my channel and ill sub back[DOUBLEPOST=1480191488][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Quite the story you shared there mate but this shows that when you stay dedicated and never give up great things can happen :D

thanks man I appreciate it just a bit more to hit that first big milestone. I subbed to your channel. hope ill hear from you soon

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
What a great story! Hope you are able to reach your goal by the end of the year!
What are your favourite games btw?