My Youtube Growth

LifeAsCam

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Now i thank you guys so much for helping me out but I'm wondering if 71 subs on my channel:https: LifeAsCam is good after 5 weeks as i would love to be a youtuber when I'm older and i was hoping if anybody in the comments would be so kind as to respond and help me out, and maybe suggest ways to grow.
thanks guys

BossMello4K

New User
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey Cam, great channel you got there! A lot of people like the "my life/vlog" genre channels, just keep doing what you are doing, and the more people talk about your channel, the more you will grow. 71 Subs in 5 weeks isn't bad for a starting channel.

Bluecoaster455MC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Bluecoaster455i
Congratz on 72 subs now! Keep making videos and you will get more! I personally think that this amount in 5 weeks is really not too bad for a starting channel. I myself was starting a channel(my channel) and I had somewhat around 40 subs in 2 months. That was maybe 2 years ago. I wasn't really successful back then and now I kinda get less subs because of my time. Anyway, keep up the good work! I know you can do it :)

LifeAsCam

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Thank you guys so much for responding i am having a steady growth rate and since yesterday i got another 4 subs, so hopefully i will reach 100 subs soon and be a big youtuber one day, thank you and have a great day.
Btw any tips on getting to one thousand would be really appreciated.

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Thank you guys so much for responding i am having a steady growth rate and since yesterday i got another 4 subs, so hopefully i will reach 100 subs soon and be a big youtuber one day, thank you and have a great day.
Btw any tips on getting to one thousand would be really appreciated.

Hello best friend,I don't thing you need to follow any special rules to reach from 100 to 1000 subs.Just keep uploading quality content,make great title & attractive thumbnail.Always try to find new mistakes & try to solve them.That's how you can reach 1k.Best of luck friend :)