Entertainment My YouTube story ;D

esbomo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my name is Esther I am a Spanish girl of 31 years old.

I love making youtube videos to entertain my fans. I started to do unboxing videos and my channel grew up a little bit. Now, I have 1.063 subscribers which is a good amount but I want more ;) Youtube's world is amazing so, I am keen to improve my skills and why not, to get some money doing something that I love. So, here I am with the Freedom Family!

Here is my link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/juguetesdivertidos

Love, E.

esbomo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Thanks very much for your kind reply. Now, I can show my subscribe button lol
And yes, of course the journey is the most important thing ;) "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life"!

i love your attitude yes i agree the journey is the most important thing aslng as your happy with your content and the way your growing and your editing skills are etc etc the chan will to :) welcome to the fam i am new also but feel old as these guys are super nice here at freedom.

esbomo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
i love your attitude yes i agree the journey is the most important thing aslng as your happy with your content and the way your growing and your editing skills are etc etc the chan will to :) welcome to the fam i am new also but feel old as these guys are super nice here at freedom.

Hey! Thank you very much, I appreciate your words.
I am feeling old right now ;D and yes, your are right Freedom! family is gorgeous.