Gaming My Youtube Story - How i got to Where I'm at Today

MrRevlied

New User
Apr 15, 2015
YouTube
My Youtube Story

For a long time i watched youtube videos and then finally in late 2012, i made my first channel. It was a random channel with weird, random videos that went from making a funny friendship speech to playing Minecraft. Then in late 2013 i created my second, channel which was an animation channel using the program Scratch since at the time i didn't have anything else. Early 2014 i think it was i created my 3rd channel which was supposed to be all gaming (idk when i created since i deleted the channel idk why). At that time i watched MrTLexify, cod zombie youtuber. I was really interested in the idea of top 5s for cod zombies. Also VanossGaming got me interested in doing Gmod Videos. But then one day i got this comment on my 3rd channel (the one i deleted) and it was a youtuber ParkerTheSlayer saying something (i forgot) and i checked out his video's and were really cool. Cod zombies. I would watch him play custom zombies, play DayZ, and watch his other videos. His channel was the channel that got me determined to make
a 4th channel. I looked up how to setup a gaming channel since i didn't want to have to make a 5th channel. I thought about the name and i took y the first half of my xbox gamertag and from Mr.TLexify, i used Mr. Then i came up with Mr.Revlied. I had some of the equipment already since before that i did twitch live streaming and i had Movie/Filmmaking equipment so i already had an elgato, microphone, Editing Software, a Macbook, and a 2tb Hard Drive. I used that stuff and made my own gaming setup. I got some views, not much, no subscribers at first. But one day, i was going through my friends list on steam and trying to find someone that had an item that i wanted to trade for. And i went onto someone's profile that i had on my friends list. the description of his profile said something like i have a youtube channel, MrKillerbabiess. And i went on his channel and he had somewhere around 50-60 subs. I sent a message to him saying that his channel was cool, and we started talking and then we wanted to make a gmod video. He had 2 other friends that were youtubers and it would be me, him, and his 2 friends. We were going to do a gmod christmas video. Sadly, we didn't make it because 2 of them weren't awake, and my elgato broke. But then at that time when i met them, i started getting subscribers. not much but to me was mind-blowing. Then i got a comment on my channel saying join this network called Freedom.tm. I researched partnership networks and then the one i liked the best was freedom. So i joined Freedom. Anyway i reached 20 subs, and then in March of 2015, i got a comment on my 4th channel (Mr.Revlied) from a youtuber named Spooky Sims and he said he was trying to find people and have a goal to reach 100 subs. So i sent him a friend request on xbox, then we started to talk then a month later, we did videos together minecraft, and call of duty. after me and him did this 1 hour long BO2 video, i went from 10 views per video to 20-50 views. Then i started to do some Horror stuff, a long time ago i did a Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees vs Freddy Krueger vs Ghost Face and which became my most popular video i have ever made on my 4 channels which is currently around 24,000 views. I also made a Chucky vs Talky Tina which got 800+ views. But around 2 months after the 1 hour special video, in my opinion, my channel went downhill. Before i would upload cod zombies, bo2 and then it wasn't really gaming videos, more like videos that took 1 minute to make, and not really gaming. Then i started to upload gaming agains months later. But in November of 2015, was the best month for my channel. I got more noticed, i uploaded a cod zombies Shadows of Evil video which was around 60 views then i finally made what i have been wanting to make for years. a top 5 zombies video. I made a top 5 cod zombie maps which got 650+ views!!! One of my most popular videos. And after that video was a great moment for me. I reached 100 subscribers. The most i have gotten on any of my channels. I started to upload twice a week, and started making what i used to make, cod zombie videos. I started to upload one of my favorite games, Broforce. i started to edit a lot better, spend more time on recording, editing and quality. I started to expand and not just do Call of Duty videos and then started to do Broforce and Gmod online. This was a time where i felt the most excited and was one of the best months i have had in my life. Also when i reached 100 subs, i started getting support from my parents and friends and my friends started making youtube channels. And i met some other people ever since. This is the end of my youtube story. Thanks if you read the whole thing.

Last edited:

Officially Bananas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
Awesome story man! It's good to meet people and collab with them. You put yourself out there and you also have fun doing it.