GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Hello all,

The reason I started YouTube was simply to inform people of what is going on. Prior to the channel I run now, I used to run a music channel; which I write my own songs, record it in my studio, edit it, then go to make a video for it, edit that and upload it to YouTube. Unfortunately, the account was deleted due to an ex girlfriend. In the process of running that channel, I have have TONS of views and comments, both negative and good. I also was learning about YouTube partnership, but never got around to actually signing up for one. I graduated the Art Institute as an Audio Engineer; but the things I have seen in that school made me not pursue the music industry. I still do plan on getting my own really top notch professional studio up and running soon.

So, now I am back, and run a totally different channel. I implemented all that I have studied about YT partnership, and finally became a partner. Which motivates me to keep making videos. Because it brings authenticity to what I do. And in the process of this day and age now, I have studied how to grow more, and stumbled upon Freedom!. I am glad that I did. So now that I am accepted in Freedom! for about 2 months now (yay); I will never leave. I plan on growing with this company, and possibly being the best in what I do in the near future in this community. Graduating from the Art Institute had put me in heavy student loan debt.

So I have NO CHOICE but to try and make extra money in any way I can.
Instead of being on the streets and dealing drugs, or robbing people; I find it in my heart to stay positive. And YouTube is definitely keeping me occupied and out of danger. Freedom! adds on to the bonus with so many wonderful people. You guys have NO idea when I say that you are my family. I really mean that. I am not asking for subscribers, nor sub4sub. I am just simply being myself, and nothing will change that.

Best,
- Gods Son!

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Everyone has a reason for why they are on YouTube, it is always fun to go learn about people through these kinds of stories. You have motivation and dedication, and I am sure that will carry you far!

Reactions: GodsSon

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Everyone has a reason for why they are on YouTube, it is always fun to go learn about people through these kinds of stories. You have motivation and dedication, and I am sure that will carry you far!

You are AWESOME! I don't have one bone in me that has "give up" engraved in it. I will strive, and bring my Freedom family with me. In due time.

Reactions: Charxander Origin