Community My Youtube Story

Deadlonewolf11

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2016
Hello Freedom Fam!! My names Sergio and well this is my youtube story, My channels name is deadlonewolf11 I got it from my gamertag I made back when I was 11 and Xbox Live first started up , I first started making videos and uploading them to youtube when I was 15 I wasn't really sure what I was doing but I loved it! Honestly the thought of playing video games and actually creating something out of it was just simply amazing!! and well now I am 17 just graduated from high school in may and I just started uploading videos and live streaming again because I want to get serious with youtube its what I enjoy to do so I deleted all my old videos because the quality on them were just something else and I wasn't really interacting with the "ghost audience" Im sure all the small channels and upcoming youtubers understand what I mean. Now sense I've started back up my channel I have learned a lot on how youtube works, its a lot of work but in the end its worth it seeing the content I've created and other people enjoying it. I had around 32 subscribers when I wasn't uploading anything and now that I've started interacting with others on social media, the youtube community, uploading videos, and mainly live streaming I have increased my Subscribers to 60!, its not much but it shows that my channel is indeed growing and that the thought of having a "ghost audience" is slowly fading away. I want to say thank you to everyone that took the time to read my youtube story I really do appreciate it! PS: To all the small youtube channels and to the people wanting to achieve their goals, Stay motivated and dedicated everything takes hard work and dedication, ignore the internet cyber bullies and bullies...their not worth your time I made a mistake when I let them get to me back when I was getting into youtube and i deleted minecraft mod showcases that were over 1,000 views I know its not much but when your a small channel it is, anyways the mistake I made was that I just payed attention to the cyber bullies, bullies, haters, trollers and not the people that were actually enjoying and getting information out of my showcases so don't let them get to you your just letting them get what they want,your better then that! Chase your Dreams and make them come alive!Youtube Banner.png Youtube Banner.png