Gaming My Youtube

CroLovro777

New User
Mar 14, 2016
Hi my name is Lovro, im from Croatia.
I found freedom when my friend posted link on skype :D
I joined freedom beacuse it looked it has great tips by George .
I watched one of George's videos and found this forums
I like recording and football(Soccer)
My fav food is pizza
I started youtube for fun :D
I run a gaming channel
Well i uploaded Minecraft , now im uploading League of Legends and more will come :D
Well im trying to upload fastest i can but if you dont see daily videos i will upload them every week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzhTvj93XjaPZMLwvc6LqQ

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

i bet you like Luka Modric , but you better love Marcelo Brozovic too :p . Anyway , you started your channel in a good way as it seems that you know what to do on the channel , but i think that you should consider improving your channel in terms of content maybe you should play FIFA because you love football because a lot of people do too , also in the future you should try to upgrade your thumbnails , banner , and logo as it is important to leave a good impression about your videos. In Addition , try to add some commentary in the future because i bet that you can do better with commentary on FIFA or Minecraft , but make sure that you are enthusiastic and fun to watch , plus have fun yourself :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , and really wish that your channel will do as beautiful as Luka Modric :p

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Make sure to continue having fun with what you do, it's the best part of doing YouTube. Also, make sure to communicate with and help the community out, and it will treat you well! Good luck on moving forward with your channel!

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
My fav food is pizza
I run a gaming channel
Well i uploaded Minecraft , now im uploading League of Legends and more will come :D
Well im trying to upload fastest i can but if you dont see daily videos i will upload them every week
Welcome to freedom !

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

are you enjoying league of legends , I love it !!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My fav food is pizza
I run a gaming channel
Pizza is definitely the way to go! I learned recently how to make bread, and in a while, I'll turn it into pizza at some point. Can you imagine cooking some healthy pizza? It's the bomb! Did George reel you in with his positivity? :p

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Pizza is definitely the way to go! I learned recently how to make bread, and in a while, I'll turn it into pizza at some point. Can you imagine cooking some healthy pizza? It's the bomb! Did George reel you in with his positivity? :p
Yess man,
The best in the world :)