MaxingMinecraft

Rising User
May 1, 2014
YouTube
So I have been working on a parody for the last few weeks,and after all this weeks of going through other songs,like panda and ride as well as even attempting to make an original song i've finally decided to make a heathens by 21 pilots parody,I got the lyrics ready,working on getting instrumental and I have started animation,but I still need someone to sing the lyrics,as I absolutely suck at singing and after a few tries i've figured out I need someone else to sing the song for me.But after all this boring stuff,lets get into the juicy stuff.

What i'm looking for:
Male Voice that can sing good and possibly in the same pitch as the song

Please keep in mind that I am not going to pay for this "service",as all I can offer is a shout out in the video credits as well as description,or if the video doesn't get copyright striked and it get's monetized(which i probably won't,do too youtube's strict laws with copyright),a fraction of the gainings

Reply and if you can, put a link of you singing so i can know you are the person i'm looking for,if I decide you are the right person ill pm you to get into details and so i can send you the lyrics

Link of original song:

My channel is EndcoreHD,in case you're wondering

Last edited:

MaxingMinecraft

Rising User
May 1, 2014
YouTube
if you do any rap music i can write lyrics for you mate
Well actually would you like to rap the "we dont deal with outsiders very well etc. part?(BTW i checked your channel it good quality content i don't understand how you don't get more views,maybe you should tag your videos better)

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
Well actually would you like to rap the "we dont deal with outsiders very well etc. part?(BTW i checked your channel it good quality content i don't understand how you don't get more views,maybe you should tag your videos better)
i never hardly get views mate okay show me which part and i will see what i can do