XBox Need Group Of People To Make Videos

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I'm looking for a group of people to play with and to make videos with.
The main games I play are on GTA V And Call of Duty. I do play some minecraft and some FIfa 16
My Gamertag is Aqua xFuturex
My Skype is futuregaming765

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
Yeah I'm Interested. And are the races on gta
Unfortunatly we are working on that, to get a fair list of things, I'll keep you posted. Here is the current list of races open to everyone we need at least 3 people to be in the videos.

~Projects In Need Of Gamers~ Games Available To Join!
-Batman Returns Any% Race [Console - SNES]
- Legend of Zelda 100% Race [Console - NES] Must Get all Items, Upgrades, and Defeat All Dungeons
- Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 Any% Race [Console(s) - NES/SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 3 100% Race [Consol(s) - NES/SNES] Must complete all worlds and levels, no skips, or flutes

- The Lion King Any% Race [Console - SNES] [Status - Minimum 1 more player needed]
Player #1:
SecretFrenchFRy Player #2: Michael Robinson Player #3:AvailablePlayer #4: Available

Emulator, Rom, and Recording Software is provided if needed

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Unfortunatly we are working on that, to get a fair list of things, I'll keep you posted. Here is the current list of races open to everyone we need at least 3 people to be in the videos.

~Projects In Need Of Gamers~ Games Available To Join!
-Batman Returns Any% Race [Console - SNES]
- Legend of Zelda 100% Race [Console - NES] Must Get all Items, Upgrades, and Defeat All Dungeons
- Super Mario Bros 1 & 2 Any% Race [Console(s) - NES/SNES]
- Super Mario Bros 3 100% Race [Consol(s) - NES/SNES] Must complete all worlds and levels, no skips, or flutes

- The Lion King Any% Race [Console - SNES] [Status - Minimum 1 more player needed]
Player #1:
SecretFrenchFRy Player #2: Michael Robinson Player #3:AvailablePlayer #4: Available

Emulator, Rom, and Recording Software is provided if needed
Sorry but I don't have any of those games just gta for racing haha

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Okay, thanks for your time, if you ever change your mind on doing the race with us let me know okay.

you know its not super easy for people to learn speedrun races that can take some practice and I know that ive tried speedrunning some games on console and it can be difficult

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
you know its not super easy for people to learn speedrun races that can take some practice and I know that ive tried speedrunning some games on console and it can be difficult
These are not considered speed runs, since we have multiple screen, and everyone goes at their own rate. and they have to complete objectives. You dont have to be a speed runner to be in our races

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
These are not considered speed runs, since we have multiple screen, and everyone goes at their own rate. and they have to complete objectives. You dont have to be a speed runner to be in our races

but races is who completes the game the fastest so obviously the person with more skill in the game would win

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
but races is who completes the game the fastest so obviously the person with more skill in the game would win
Thats true, but we more or less host these races to grow channels, and to help charities. We work hard on getting them aranged and we handle 90% of the work cause we like it. All the other players need to do is send us their point of view

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Thats true, but we more or less host these races to grow channels, and to help charities. We work hard on getting them aranged and we handle 90% of the work cause we like it. All the other players need to do is send us their point of view

btw some people dont know how to specifically do 100% categorys like they dont know how to get certain items or upgrades in some games like me for example like there is some nes games that i have never played or beat before

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
btw some people dont know how to specifically do 100% categorys like they dont know how to get certain items or upgrades in some games like me for example like there is some nes games that i have never played or beat before
Valid point, and we work with them, by sending them the emulator, and game, as well as tips, and a walkthrough site to help them plan routes. Everyone has a fair shot at playing, their are no losers its all for fun and charities. we do have any% runs as well.