Tips & Tricks Need help with my yt channel

Apr 3, 2016
Hello guys, I am a kinda new new youtuber I am 2 months old and I have 206 subs . First things first, I want to know how to make subs and views via freedom , I mean how does this networks helps me? It have some sharing mechanics? Or I just receive tips? Anyway I want to know how to get more subs a very good and powerful tip that can bring me subs fast . And secondly , am I to young for YouTube? I have 15... The third thing is how do I share my videos better, I do share them on Twitter and on Facebook it's pointless because I tried it and nothing . Lastly I want to know how long it would take for my channel to get momentum? How long do I have to wait for more ppls to come and see my vids . And one more thing how can I get a collaboration with a bigger youtuber , I know that that's the best method from afar ...

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys, I am a kinda new new youtuber I am 2 months old and I have 206 subs . First things first, I want to know how to make subs and views via freedom , I mean how does this networks helps me? It have some sharing mechanics? Or I just receive tips? Anyway I want to know how to get more subs a very good and powerful tip that can bring me subs fast . And secondly , am I to young for YouTube? I have 15... The third thing is how do I share my videos better, I do share them on Twitter and on Facebook it's pointless because I tried it and nothing . Lastly I want to know how long it would take for my channel to get momentum? How long do I have to wait for more ppls to come and see my vids . And one more thing how can I get a collaboration with a bigger youtuber , I know that that's the best method from afar ...
Networks help you with troubleshooting your channel. People often expect people to find them, but how do you do that? You need to learn how to optimize your search engine results with tags, descriptions, and titles. To entice people to watch your videos, you need to have a colorful thumbnail, and you need to actively stand out over your competition. You can't just get subs fast, you need a market to apply to, let's plays don't work for attracting strangers, you need to figure out content that you can make better than a lot of other people.

Age doesn't matter, it depends what you do with your channel really. You might be held back due to money restraints.

You need to have videos that are worth sharing, not every video will be a masterpiece. Time isn't always the case, collaborating can speed up the process, but you need to get your name out there some more ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Everyone starts small, and don't expect to gain gobs of subs especially early on. It will take thousands of videos before you get that much traffic. It's definitely a great idea to collaborate, but don't expect to have a big YouTube name want to collaborate with a smaller channel. Keep working your way up and try to communicate through social media and forums as much as you can without promoting yourself. You're trying to get people interested in you, not just your YouTube.