Need Ideas For Future game

CamWass

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Zealand
YouTube
HI guys, I'm an armature game designer and I'm currently stuck for Ideas for a new game. If you guys have any then please leave them down below! And please remember, I can't make AAA titles.:D

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Maybe you should start with some games that you like the most, to find people who likes the same stuff as you and that way is easier to get more people in and growing your channel. :)

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I like survival based games like Rust, H1Z1 etc. But there are a lot of those games on the market at the moment, most importantly like others have said you should do something that you would like :)

What game engine are you using?

A

audio visual reviews

What type of game you will make mostly depend on you. Also, the platform you put the game also depends(mobile or PC). You should do the type you like the most. I suggest RPGs. I can help you with story writing.

Mr ExNavy

New User
Jan 23, 2016
United States
majkxter x is right for ideas. Pick a theme or idea from games that you like. MMO's are very highly played. One of the most successful ones come out of wargaming.net like World of Tanks and World of Warships. Take a look at those and if you can make something like those types of games, you can't go wrong.