PC NEED MC BUILDERS AND ACTORS FOR AN UPCOMING ROLEPLAY!

Hello everyone! I am ConPlays, but you can call me Con. I am trying to produce a new series coming to my channel, as of now titled "WW3 ROLEPLAY" but will have an official name soon. What do you need to join?
1.) A good environment to record.
This means you have minimal/no interruptions while recording and absolutely NO BACKGROUND NOISE.

2.) Good audio quality.
Personally, I have a $30 microphone from Amazon. It is a condenser microphone, so it sounds a lot better, but most anything will do as long as we can understand you and there is no static and you sound clear.

3.) Be able to run a few mods with steady frames on Minecraft.
I believe this is Minecraft verson 1.7.10, but when you are accepted and added to the Discord, (more on that later), we will hand out the mods and tell you what version it is.

4.) Have Discord!
Discord is very similar to another program called TeamSpeak, but I personally use Discord because it is much more user-friendly and I can host a server for free without hosting it on my computer.

5.) Have Skype!
Skype will be the main way we will talk to you, since it is easy to call and send messages through that. I only use Discord for recording, because if you have a bit of background noise there is a push-to-talk option.

That's all the requirements, thanks for reading and I would love to see you guys in my roleplay!