GFX Request Need professional logo!

Mrskippingguy

Rising User
Dec 15, 2014
I can help maybe just tell me a little of what you want and ill put something together and you tell me if you want it. Skype is MrskippingguyGraphic

I need a logo for my YouTube channel and I will also use it in my videos!
I can pay maximum of $15 for a logo but only when I decide to buy it.
So if logo isn't good enough, I won't buy it.
Hey man, I think I can take this on. Check my portfolio if you want to see my work (www.congraphics.carbonmade.com) and if you want to end up purchasing graphics from me add me on Skype at condoesmc.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube

@RoyalLegenda

New User
Feb 11, 2016

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user. But thats overkill xD So realistically IIts a disadvantage for me because im from the Uk so translating the money means less value, but bang for the buck xD. These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures