Service Request Need Short 2D Animated Intro

Tilairgan

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Tilairgan
Hello, Freedom! Family!

So for the past videos I've been using, I have been using the same bland intro. It's literally my logo fading in and fading out. I was wondering if any experienced animators and GFX/VFX designers would be willing to create an intro template based off of my logo. I have 3 Different Logos for the 3 Different Divisions of my channel, but they are basically the same just different text and different color.

Criteria:
-Maximum Length: 10 Seconds
-Minimum Length: 3 Seconds (Preferred)
-2D
-Animated

If you would like to help design my intro, you can PM me, reply to this post, or email me at [email protected]

It would also help if you link your previous work so I know what kind of experience you have.

Deathmitsos

Respected User
Apr 5, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Freedom! Family!

So for the past videos I've been using, I have been using the same bland intro. It's literally my logo fading in and fading out. I was wondering if any experienced animators and GFX/VFX designers would be willing to create an intro template based off of my logo. I have 3 Different Logos for the 3 Different Divisions of my channel, but they are basically the same just different text and different color.

Criteria:
-Maximum Length: 10 Seconds
-Minimum Length: 3 Seconds (Preferred)
-2D
-Animated

If you would like to help design my intro, you can PM me, reply to this post, or email me at [email protected]

It would also help if you link your previous work so I know what kind of experience you have.
I suppose this is a paid request, my previous work is found here :
https://www.youtube.com/user/DimitrisGuitar1/videos

My skype : mitsosknight

Betta

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi there,
I would help you with it. Could you mind returning the favour by crediting my channel or do a shout-out (if possible). Please e-mail your transparent logo and I'll soon make a 2D intro using Adobe After Effects to bettaaquariums(at)gmail.com!