Request need to know if you guys think this is enjoyable and entertaining

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well, my dude, it was rather fun to watch! There are a few things you should touch up on more, one of them being the video quality. It honestly made it a little hard to watch. You just have to nail the quality and then your pretty much good to go! One other thing is the commentary; what you said in the video was good but you just sounded a little dull. So maybe add a little kick to your voice next time. Overall it was pretty good and entertaining!​

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Well, my dude, it was rather fun to watch! There are a few things you should touch up on more, one of them being the video quality. It honestly made it a little hard to watch. You just have to nail the quality and then your pretty much good to go! One other thing is the commentary; what you said in the video was good but you just sounded a little dull. So maybe add a little kick to your voice next time. Overall it was pretty good and entertaining!​
Ya I see what you mean with my voice lol it was my first commentary soooo you know how that goes XD. I didn't notice the video quality before but I see what your talking about thanks for the review man much appreciated

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Haha ok so this mainly has to do with dB levels. Your intro is super loud compared to the freedom intro. The only other thing was that the game audio was really loud comparative to your voice. This is super noticeable when you fire guns, I almost had a heart attack at 1:35 lololol

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Haha ok so this mainly has to do with dB levels. Your intro is super loud compared to the freedom intro. The only other thing was that the game audio was really loud comparative to your voice. This is super noticeable when you fire guns, I almost had a heart attack at 1:35 lololol

Ya I noticed this while editing videos today XD I got that sorted out

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Not a bad video pal , Commentary does need some work , alot of places with no speaking and you sound like your not having fun really kinda down in a way , be more energetic or play with other people to talk to them and get more convos going

Background music is good and helps the video alot , quality isnt to bad but can be improved , game sounds defo need to be turned down :)

Reactions: Logan Bloomfield

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Not a bad video pal , Commentary does need some work , alot of places with no speaking and you sound like your not having fun really kinda down in a way , be more energetic or play with other people to talk to them and get more convos going

Background music is good and helps the video alot , quality isnt to bad but can be improved , game sounds defo need to be turned down :)

Thanks for the advice. XD Ill def work on the game sounds

Reactions: Prology

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Not bad just needs some more speaking as most have stated already as well I do not think you have to talk the entire time just when you do make sure viewers feel the excitement of what you are talking about i dont mean screaming with over exaggerated commentary tho. You can also have side conversations while you play about well anything during times when you have nothing much to say about you playing.

Reactions: Logan Bloomfield

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Not bad just needs some more speaking as most have stated already as well I do not think you have to talk the entire time just when you do make sure viewers feel the excitement of what you are talking about i dont mean screaming with over exaggerated commentary tho. You can also have side conversations while you play about well anything during times when you have nothing much to say about you playing.
Yea thanks for the advice man I will take anything anyone gives me rn Ill be sure to work on those things!