Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I do apologise about the delay in dealing with your application. There have been a bit of a delay with dealing with applications recently due to high volumes of applications - though as long as your account is in good standing, doesn't have any strikes and has monetisation enabled then your application should be processed as quickly as possible.

One thing to note is that under the new partnership scheme, you will need to keep an eye on your Freedom Dashboard as once your channel has been reviewed you will need to engage in a live chat, from your Freedom Dashboard in order to complete your application. As you have been waiting some time for this invite I would recommend that you contact our support team through [email protected] .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by LW001 above - if you applied to join Freedom, as long as your account is in good standing you have to wait for your channel to be reviewed, which you can do on your Freedom dashboard - Freedom will also send you an email about this.

Once this happens you will be able to engage in a live chat with a Freedom representative who will then send you through the "learn more" button to complete your application. I also do apologise for the delay in dealing with your application - I would suggest as its been such a long wait for you to submit a ticket to our support team via www.support.tm including your channel link, and a screenshot of your YouTube and Freedom dashboard just so they can look into this further for you - and hopefully get everything sorted for you as soon as possible

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.