How To New 13 year old YouTuber! Willing to check other people out!

Chicken Bucket

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2015
YouTube
If you want me to check you out, just tell me down below ;).

Your name: ChickenBucket
Where are you from?: USA('MURICAAAAAAA[CAN'T HANDLE OUR SERVING PORTIONS])
How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!? Well, on my other YouTube account, I am partnered with Freedom, but I decided to create a new channel now that I have better equipment, AND I had tons of ghost subs on my old channel since I was pretty inactive.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to grow my channel and meet other fellow YouTubers!:)
What are your hobbies?: Video games, tennis, violin, and learning how to remix
What is your favorite food? PAD THAI
Why did you start YouTube? I want to help other people out by teaching them useful tips like how to increase fps in a certain video game.
What is your biggest dream? Reach 100 subs by the end of the week
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and How To
What kind of content do you upload? I will be uploading gaming tutorials and other tutorials that will help your channel out!
When do you upload?: Every few days, depends on my homework load
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH1oEgEJ96Io_vcmRjsDMw

Thank You and Have a Great Day!:D:D:D:D:D(y) (Y)

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Hi, Chicken Bucket, welcome to Freedom! Would you mind checking out my channel? I'll definitely check out yours too!(y) (Y)

Reactions: Nuke

Chicken Bucket

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2015
YouTube
Hi, Chicken Bucket, welcome to Freedom! Would you mind checking out my channel? I'll definitely check out yours too!(y) (Y)
Sure! I'll be glad to check you out![DOUBLEPOST=1450197634][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey!
I'm also a 13 year old YouTuber, I run a tech channel and I'm from the UK! Great to see you here.
Thanks! I'll sub to you!
Cheers
Alfie

Reactions: Nuke

Chicken Bucket

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey wellcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here
I will check out your channel and I subbed! Feel free to check out mine :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450208628][/DOUBLEPOST]
What type of games will you upload? I will be checking out your channel man! Check mine out aswell.:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9_yeFdBYARll2UljdnSRA
I subbed to you! I play CS:GO, and maybe a bit of Minecraft. I will also be uploading tutorials! Feel free to check me out!

Chicken Bucket

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2015
YouTube
I checked out your videos, Pretty cool, My Son plays Minecraft. I'll point him in your direction. I subscribed to you too. Take care.
Thank you! I also subscribed to you![DOUBLEPOST=1450296497][/DOUBLEPOST]
I checked out your videos, Pretty cool, My Son plays Minecraft. I'll point him in your direction. I subscribed to you too. Take care.
OMGGGG YOU LIKE MUSUBI TOO? THAT STUFF IS SO GOOD I HAVE IT LIKE EVERY WEEK!

Reactions: HazeyAllDazey

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Careful with having people subscribe to you though.

It's the very reason I don't put my channel on here, I ended up getting subscribers who never came back.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
If you want me to check you out, just tell me down below ;).

Your name: ChickenBucket
Where are you from?: USA('MURICAAAAAAA[CAN'T HANDLE OUR SERVING PORTIONS])
How old are you?: 13
How did you find Freedom!? Well, on my other YouTube account, I am partnered with Freedom, but I decided to create a new channel now that I have better equipment, AND I had tons of ghost subs on my old channel since I was pretty inactive.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to grow my channel and meet other fellow YouTubers!:)
What are your hobbies?: Video games, tennis, violin, and learning how to remix
What is your favorite food? PAD THAI
Why did you start YouTube? I want to help other people out by teaching them useful tips like how to increase fps in a certain video game.
What is your biggest dream? Reach 100 subs by the end of the week
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and How To
What kind of content do you upload? I will be uploading gaming tutorials and other tutorials that will help your channel out!
When do you upload?: Every few days, depends on my homework load
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH1oEgEJ96Io_vcmRjsDMw

Thank You and Have a Great Day!:D:D:D:D:D(y) (Y)
Welcome to Freedom! I hope your reach your goal of 100 subscribers soon and feel free to check out my YouTube as well, we are both gamers ;)