New 2016 Smartphones

Demetrius graham

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
So as well all know the new norm for the new phone is to have usb c, quad hd display and a really good camera. Leave a comment on who you think will have the best phone of 2016 and why? Personal I think as usual samsung will dominate eventhough I prefer the stock android life.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The S7 Edge is going to fix many of the issues with the S6.
Given that the iPhone is going to go with a formulaic approach with [now] a few difficult to rationalize new features, I give my vote to the S7.

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Really looking at the S7 and the LG G4, they will be great predecessors from the versions before them. I know it's a little early, but the OnePlus 3? Man I am excited for that phone :)

Demetrius graham

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
Really looking at the S7 and the LG G4, they will be great predecessors from the versions before them. I know it's a little early, but the OnePlus 3? Man I am excited for that phone :)

I'm interested on what the new nexus phone is going to be and who is going to make it this year.

Reactions: Envios

Demetrius graham

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
The S7 Edge is going to fix many of the issues with the S6.
Given that the iPhone is going to go with a formulaic approach with [now] a few difficult to rationalize new features, I give my vote to the S7.
S7 did look pretty cool but the LG G5 did have some cool features. I also wish Sony's phone would come to Verizon.