Gaming New Channel for Gaming (American-Filipino)

Zepstro

New User
Aug 30, 2016
Philippines
YouTube
Hi my name is Zepstro...
I am 15 years old aspiring youtuber. I have made 1 video so far on my channel and and earned 10subs from that which I am very proud of! I am always free for collaborations if you wish! I am based in Philippines and have many friends to collab in such as League of Legends and GTA! Enough about collabs! I hope going through the blood sweat and tears of youtube will be worth it and Thanks Freedom for helping me keep motivated!

Last edited:

WildPlaysHD

Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
Hi my name is Zepstro...
I am 15 years old aspiring youtuber. I have made 1 video so far on my channel and and earned 10subs from that which I am very proud of! I am always free for collaborations if you wish! I am based in Philippines and have many friends to collab in such as League of Legends and GTA! Enough about collabs! I hope going through the blood sweat and tears of youtube will be worth it and Thanks Freedom for helping me keep motivated!

Link to my first video:
welcome

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the forums. Please be sure to view the forums rules before posting videos.
Intro section is for introductions not for advertising. Once you become a full member of forums/Freedom you are allowed to post video`s in content section and the community review section.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi my name is Zepstro...

Link to my first video:

Welcome to the family, If you want to collab check out the Collaborated thread and what games do you play beside League of Legends?

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Wzuppp mate !!!!:D
Awesome to have you here in this network:D:D:D:D:D

15 years old! damn i wish i was that young:D i feel old haha awesome:)
Could you link ur channel or fix ur youtube channel so we can check it out:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will enjoy ur stay here at freedom:)

see ya around:D

//ADA!