• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LILBOY26

Rising User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
lilboy26_HD
Hey guys, I just wanted to take the time and spread the word and see where this may take me. I'm a gamer and have a gaming channel for about 2 years now. Those that follow me on my social media know that I am a Photographer/Videographer and a graphic designer. I have been doing this for the last 5 years. About 5 months ago I created my channel on YouTube for my videography content, but never really shared it with everyone. I'm currently not partnered with any channels or networks. I would truly appreciate if you guys would take a moment to have a look at my work. Please don't be shy to criticize my work, I look forward to it. A simple like, share and comment would mean a lot to me. All in all, I never actually thought I was talented enough to show the world my art. But after receiving constant support and encouragement from family and friends I decided why the hell not? So here 's the link to my latest video.

Reactions: RockyTopBros

RockyTopBros

Rising User
Jun 23, 2016
GREAT VIDEO very professional actually! SUBBED AND LIKED , any chance you could check out my stuff it would be greatly appreciated!